Nowadays, minimalist houses are very popular with many people and have even become a trend. In addition to its timeless design, its simple yet elegant form has its own charm for everyone. Moreover, it is identical to a small but quality furniture that makes minimalist home design also an option to save money.
However, sometimes because they are fixated on the same shape and color, homeowners often feel confused about determining the right furniture decoration that is modern but also does not lose its characteristics, especially in choosing a door design.
1. Bypass or sliding door design
Also called bypass doors, sliding doors are often the choice of many people as a complement to home furniture. Without having to swing back and forth like a door in general, bypass doors do not take up space because they open by sliding to the right and left. Usually this sliding door model … Read the rest
Usually, every residence will separate each room with a wall. But now, the use of walls is considered to be less efficient, because it eats up space. To outsmart this, a partition can be used as a substitute. Not only are they functional, but they can also add to the aesthetics of your home. In fact, if arranged correctly, you can even limit your living room with a partition, which can be used for the family room.
Here are some inspiring modern minimalist living room partition designs without walls that you can apply at home.
1. This small shelf with a combination of wood and iron materials can be used as a room divider.
2. For modern homes, you can divide the space with iron shelves painted black
3. You can also use wood material for shelf material. The empty side can be filled with books or photo albums to … Read the rest
The existence of a fence is identical to a large house and a large yard. Even though it not only protects, the fence also functions as an aesthetic that makes the house look more attractive. Even though you’ve just bought a small house, it doesn’t mean it’s not suitable to add a fence to beautify and also provide privacy space for you and your family.
Relax, you don’t need to spend a lot of money to buy a fancy iron fence. Try the following cheap and decorative minimalist home fence designs.
1. A simple fence design using wooden slats painted white gives a bright color to the whole house. Usually made short just like houses in the countryside.
2. The combination of wood and large diameter wire can also be used as inspiration for a minimalist house fence. It’s okay to be seen from the outside as long as it … Read the rest