Usually, every residence will separate each room with a wall. But now, the use of walls is considered to be less efficient, because it eats up space. To outsmart this, a partition can be used as a substitute. Not only are they functional, but they can also add to the aesthetics of your home. In fact, if arranged correctly, you can even limit your living room with a partition, which can be used for the family room.
Here are some inspiring modern minimalist living room partition designs without walls that you can apply at home.
1. This small shelf with a combination of wood and iron materials can be used as a room divider.
2. For modern homes, you can divide the space with iron shelves painted black
3. You can also use wood material for shelf material. The empty side can be filled with books or photo albums to make it more functional.
4. If you want the boundaries of the room to be more visible, place a thicker wooden partition. In between, you can place glass and small flower vases.
5. A shelf that you add artificial plants to can be an interesting and luxurious partition.
6. Create a partition with a smaller but taller shelf that looks minimalist.
7. To make it look more spacious, you can add a tall trellis-shaped partition made of wood or iron painted white.
8. For a modern heritage concept, you can use a bamboo partition. Especially if the color chosen matches the floor of your house
9. For a more luxurious impression, make a partition with glass placed near the stairs
10. It doesn’t always have to be parallel. You can also make a partition with this asymmetrical shelf painted black